Monday, August 06, 2007

update

Well, after paying last month's electric bill, what with all the h0t weather, it turns out we're broker than I thought and I won't even try to go to the Mission and Evangelism Conference. Maybe next year. Hopefully. At some point I would like to start in the process of thinking towards what ministry to young people looks like in an Orthodox context.

Anyways, I'm starting to look in earnest for jobs in Nebraska so that we can hopefully move out there some time in January. I'd like for Amy to be able to start with a class or two in the spring semester. Then we could use that time to get settled in and she could start full-time in the fall. That would be a good transition.

That's about all. I need to drive to campus today to get my graduation application ironed out so I'm definitely on the list for December. It seems some of my Philosophy/Religion courses aren't showing up the way I'd like them to.

No comments: