Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello more than a year later

It has been more than a year since I last posted. Some might be interested to hear what is going on with me.
In December of 2007 I graduated from SEMO. We then moved to Nebraska. Here, I work for the state in a youth rehab and treatment center. I'm kind of a security guard.
We are part of St. George Orthodox Christian Church here. We finally live about 5 minutes from work for me and about 8 minutes from church. The kids are in second grade and kindergarten in the neighborhood elementary school 3 blocks from our house. Amy is working at a cookie store in the local mall, mostly she's just really good at decorating cakes/cookies. She plans to start back to school in the fall when our residency is thoroughly ironed out and we have a second car again.
I am currently learning to chant in our church. I think I'm doing okay, but I still stumble a lot. Maybe someday I'll go to seminary. We'll see. Right now, I'm pretty busy just trying to live a Christian life while working my secular job.

No comments: